We are so excited that you are going to be one of the newest members of the HopSkipDrive Family. As part of our onboarding process, your vehicle needs to be inspected.
In order to get you rolling as soon as possible, here are the options to have your vehicle inspected:
- Drive for another rideshare company? Perfect! If you have a current vehicle inspection from the last 6 months you can bring it with you to the Connect or upload it here. Please also send us pictures of all 4 sides of your car.
- Go to a local Certified Meineke shop near you for a vehicle inspection. (find the list and phone numbers below). Please bring the Vehicle Inspection Form with you!
- Call a shop below to make an appointment for a vehicle inspection. The location MUST be listed below to utilize the HopSkipDrive partnership.
- You must mention the partnership with HopSkipDrive and Meineke. Your inspection will be billed to HopSkipDrive.
- Send or upload your vehicle inspection to HopSkipDrive.
- If you have any questions or issues please call our support line at (844) HOP-SKIP and they will help you get in touch with our Driver Operations team.
- *** HopSkipDrive will ONLY reimburse up to $25.00 for inspections completed elsewhere.
Please note: we are unable to submit your fingerprints until we receive a completed, passed inspection.
- KT Auto Repair, 42475 Osgood RD #1, Fremont, CA 94539: (510) 651-4100
List of Bay Area Meineke Locations
- 3041 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, 94063-3764: (650) 365-0261
- 1925 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside, 93955: (831) 393-1300
- 4701 Hamilton Ave., San Jose, 95130: (408) 378-5500
- 3464 Foothill Blvd., Oakland, 94601: (510) 500-3837
- 401 Bangs Ave, Ste F, Modesto, 95356: (209) 524-2277
- 2425 Pacheco Blvd., Martinez, 94553: (925) 228-8002
- 2151 Monument Blvd, Concord, 94520-3808: (925) 687-8099