Can I pay for my rides using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?

If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that you use for childcare expenses, you can use it to pay for HopSkipDrive rides.

All HopSkipDrive CareDrivers are qualified caregivers. We require all CareDrivers to be members of the Trustline Registry, which is a database of vetted babysitters and nannies that is administered by the California Department of Social Services. Trustline is considered the "gold standard" for childcare providers in the State of California and is endorsed by the California Academy of Pediatrics.

Many of our parents submit their HopSkipDrive expenses to their FSA administrators, or claim a tax credit for dependent care on their tax returns. However, we advise that you consult with your tax advisor to ensure that our service qualifies in your case. Our tax ID is 46-5434204.

Have more questions? Submit a request or call (844) 467-7547