What documentation does HopSkipDrive need from me?

HopSkipDrive will need your Driver’s License (issued by the state you drive in), current vehicle insurance (reflecting your name as an insured driver as well as the vehicle), and your corresponding vehicle registration.

HopSkipDrive will need to keep current CareDriver records on file. When your current documents expire, you will be required to send updated documents. It is not only important to stay up to date, it is also required by state law.

Have more questions? Submit a request or call (844) 467-7547